find, order, and pay from the palm of your hand
Chick-fil-A has a strong commitment to service. Not just to their customers but to their restaurant Operators, Team Members, and local communities. In 2013, Bottle Rocket joined forces with Chick-fil-A to help execute their mobile strategy, working on a mobile app to enhance their customer experience. Try it now on iOS and Android.
serving the user in more ways than one
Innovation and more information
We worked together with Chick-fil-A to develop a mobile solution to serve their loyal customer base with convenient features like mobile ordering and mobile payment. The application greets the user and displays the time of day with real-time visuals. While there are utilities on the main screen (promotions, information, etc.), there are also videos and pictures from local restaurant events. All these elements come together to create a personalized storyline that connects with the customer. The app also features a mobile payment mechanism for loading the app with a set amount of funds for paying at the counter. Mobile payment helps busy parents checkout quickly; eliminating the need to fumble for cash.
Caring for customers personally.
- Contextually aware of time of day serving artwork specific to the morning or night
- Detailed menu, nutrition, and allergen information
- Storytelling through video, event photos, and stories
- Locate a restaurant by features such as wi-fi, playground, etc. (with option to use Google Maps)
- Mobile Payment
- Mobile Ordering (in select locations)
- 4 + Rating in the App Store and on Google Play
- Mobile Payment featured in Atlanta Business Chronicle and CNBC
- Finalist in the 2015 Smarties Awards