Selected as one of this year’s MAKERS in the category of GROUNDBREAKER, Amy will represent Bottle Rocket and our parent company Ogilvy at the upcoming event in February, 2020.
MAKERS is the digital video initiative to capture the most dynamic collection of inspiring stories about women (some of the stories have been featured on PBS). The stories have included OPRAH WINFREY, ERIN BROCKOVICH, and HILLARY CLINTON, to name a few. The MAKERS program allows for corporate partners, such as Bottle Rocket and OGILVY, to recognize their own game-changers in the business.
Below are just a few of the reasons Amy was selected among her peers for this GROUNDBREAKER nomination.
- Bringing operational excellence to the company
- Progressing and supporting the careers of so many amazing and talented technologists,
- Honoring Bottle Rocket’s value of asking tough questions
- Supporting STEM in the Dallas community
- Progressing our strategies and competencies to lead us into tomorrow
More info on this initiative can be found here: https://www.makers.com/.