The award celebrates the region’s top tech leaders from the diverse industries supporting our vibrant North Texas business community.
DBJ’s 10th Annual Women in Technology Awards program honors outstanding trailblazers making their mark in technology across different industries in North Texas.
Please meet this years honorees!
- Sulagna Bhattacharya; CEO; Nanoscope Therapeutics
- Gretta Brooks; CEO & founder; SalesBoost
- Star Carter; COO, General Counsel and co-founder; Kanarys
- Juhi Chawla; Director of IT; North Texas Tollway Authority
- Kris Floyd; Executive Director of IT for Government Programs (Medicare and Medicaid); Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Tracey Francis; Senior Vice President of Technology; Bottle Rocket
- Tatiana Frierson; CEO; Inspirus | Sodexo Benefits & Rewards
- Marissa Horne; Vice President Technology Strategy & Governance; Capital One
- Danyel Surrency Jones; CEO; POWERHANDZ
- Erin Liao; VP, Head of E2E 5G Systems; Ericsson
- Christi M. Liebe; Global Chief Information Officer; Omni Logistics
- Dr. Alicia Makaye; CEO; GXA
- Heather McCulloh; GaN Integration Section Manager; Texas Instruments
- Poonam Mohan; VP, Corporate Technology; American Airlines
- Charan Randhawa; Vice President, Analytics; At Home Stores
- Tiffany Ricks; Founder and CEO; HacWare
- Rachel Smith; VP, Strategic Execution; McKesson
- Charla L. Stracener; BM Global Technology Industry Engineering — Manufacturing & Energy; IBM Industry Academy
- Kris Torres; Managing Director, Cloud Innovation Center – Dallas; Accenture
- Nina Vaca; Chairman & CEO; Pinnacle Group
- Julia Wada; Group Vice President (Strategy, Innovation, and Transformation); Toyota Financial Services
Find out more about the award, nominees and register for the awards ceremony here!
Photo: Rebekah Hedges